- Experience with Results! Since 2000!
- REALTOR® 2000
- Associate Broker License 2006
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- GRI – Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Previews Premium Property Specialist
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CNHS – Certified New Construction Specialist
- Certified Idaho State Tax Appraiser 1996 (inactive)
- MCAR MLS Board President 2013
- MCAR MLS Director 2017
After a long career with Hewlett Packard, Marletta Romero and her husband with their three children relocated to McCall. They chose beautiful McCall for the great life style it offers, and also, Marletta’s long family history in the community. Her Great Grandmother was the proprietor of the Hotel McCall and the Payette Lake House. Additionally, her paternal Grandparents had a freighting business in Roseberry for several years.
Upon arrival in McCall Marletta began employment as a Certified State Tax Appraiser and was employed with Valley County. This position gave her a great opportunity to learn about Valley County and all it has to offer and lead to her career in the real estate business.
Extensive Knowledge of the McCall Area, Comprehensive Expertise in Real Estate
Let’s Get Your Dream Property!
As your Real Estate Broker, Marletta is committed to providing the highest quality of service, while attempting to surpass the expectations of her clients and reinforce her commitment to your needs. Marletta’s tenacious personality, along with problem solving skills and a never give up attitude will get clients the service and price they deserve.
Marletta is a knowledgeable Real Estate Broker and an outstanding negotiator. She continues to educate herself so she can better serve her clients, extending her knowledge, and creating confidence that you made the best choice in your real estate partner!